Wednesday, September 06, 2006

busy busy bees


We have been so busy lately...Spencer is enjoying pre-school! I am busy with my 4th graders, I enjoy that age group a lot. Coop is busy getting into everything and climbing like a madman! :-) Just like his daddy, Grammy says! Joe is busy with work and life....he works at the pre-school every week! Lucky him! He loves it, too. Tomorrow our MOPS @ Nite group begins. I am very excited. If you are in the MOPS age bracket (pregnant to a age 5 children), join a group. I really feel like I have learned a lot about being the best mom I can be. Michelle and I are going with some of our MOPS leadership group to Nashville in 2 weeks....yippee!
We're also headed to LA this weekend to my grandma's service. Joe says we should just move back to LA, we have been there so often lately. Yes! :-) (Can't wait to see you, Jenny!)
Sorry I have been MIA lately, so busy...I know many of you are, too! Kim is busy with baby Amanda, who is a very good baby acoording to mom. Lucky!!! Robin just moved into a new house in the Seattle area...can't wait to hear all about it! Sally is back to teaching...how's it going this year???? Who else is reading my blog? What's new with YOU???? :-)

I leave you with a pic of Coop and Daddy playing on the computer.

No comments: