Saturday, September 22, 2007

Still here...

Sorry, bad blogger...busy, busy,and more busy...but I am here. I will download some pix tonight so you can see the cutest boys. Growing and great as ever! Spence went to the circus this week, he had a blast! It was a boys' trip..Daddy, Spence, Uncle Greg, and cousin Tyler. Coop stayed home with mommy. He has a short attention span...he's 2! :)
Anyway, not much else to say. I am feeling fine. Not too tired, I think working full time keeps me going! But I am going to bed lots earlier! Crashed out last night around 9:30 on the couch. The boys slept in until 7:30...yippee! I think they would have gone later...but our stereo somehow turned on and blasted Mexican music!!! WEIRD. I thought it was a neighbor...totally mad...until I realized it was coming from our house! The windows were open...cool,rainy weather...yes!...so I think all the neighbors woke up! Still weirds me out!
Anyway, congrats to Victoria and Daniel on the birth of baby Madeline! Maddie has 2 big brothers, Daniel and Gabriel! Thrilled for them! And congrats to Joe's uncle Mike and his wife Holly on the birth of baby Audrey this week. Love her name, so classic and pretty! Audrey has a big brother, Aidan, 1. They will be very busy!

No comments: