Friday, May 09, 2008

Happy Birthday to...

Me! Yay! It's birthday day for me! Thought I don't know why I am excited...I don't want to be a year older! :-)

Spent the morning at pre-school with Spencer for the Mother's Day Brunch...it was so nice! Activities, crafts, delicious food, quality time with our kids, and gifts! I just adore Spencer's pre-school...wishing Coop could go next year, but we're not sure about our schedules yet...it's a co-op pre-school, so there is a time committment for parents.

Went to visit my class this afternoon. They wanted to celebrate my birthday...how sweet! I have honestly not been missing school...but when I walked in, I realized that I have missed it..a little bit! I brought Kendall in the sling so they could see, but not touch! It was very cute!

Now I am home, relaxing and tonight we are having dinner! I really am jonesing for a date with my hubby at a restaurant, being served and my own plate and all that...maybe tomorrow night?

Haircut time! Both boys got cute cuts...

The boys checking out baby sister...

No comments: