Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lily Ilona

My sister Jenny had her baby on Saturday, May 7!



Sweet Lily was due on my birthday-yesterday-but decided to make her grand entrance 2 days early at 4:03 pm, weighing 7 lbs, 11 oz.


Both mama and baby are doing great! Joe and I decided at the last minute to go see her, and we took my mom (and Kendall) down. My mom had been planning to go down anyway on the train, but this was even better.

It was a super fast trip-got there around 1 AM and left the next day at 1 PM, but oh so worth it to see my little sis and her baby girl on Mother's Day!

Wow! Jenny is a natural. I am so excited for Jenny and Justin-they will be great parents! Thanks to my sweet Joe

for doing all the driving, and for having this idea in the first place-after all, we start and end with FAMILY.
HUGS to all you MOTHERS out there-Happy MOTHER'S Day!

No comments: