Sunday, September 25, 2011

Family Time

OK, so living here isn't our "ideal", as many of you have probably heard me say. Joe and I dream about moving back to LA again...we loved living there, but I will say that I am happy to be here for now for the main reason: FAMILY. I know we made the right decision to live here. I love seeing the kids connect and make memories with Grandparents, cousins, and aunts/uncles (though I wish MY sisters were closer...)






My sweet in-laws have a beach house in Aptos now (shared with 2 other families, one being my father-in-law's brother) and we got to have lots of cousin time last weekend. The kids had a blast! Playing, playing board games, throwing poppers, beach time, and more playing! We got to hang out with Joe's cousin Janell's kids, who we rarely see, as well as Tyler & Pana. The next day, the Gresham cousins came up (minus Maddie). FUN!



And the Grandparents...I love that the kids have "dates" with them, overnights, and just time away to be with Grandma or Grammy. Coop enjoyed his date today with Grammy!

I have such good memories of my Grandma growing up. I loved being at her house. I'm glad my kids get to make their own memories with their grandparents, too.

No comments: