Saturday, November 10, 2012

What's up with my blog?

Wow, hello blog. How are you? I have thought about you a lot over the last few months. What are we doing? Where are we going? It seems to be only the stopping place for writing about the books I am reading...which is fine....BUT I started this blog for me, for my family, for a glimpse into my world. I admit, I look at some of the mom/crafts/home dec/teaching blogs and sometimes wonder if I could do that, too.

The truth is no. i don't want to. I don't get on the computer very much. I check my email and pinterest on my iphone. And that's fine. Besides, when you are a working mama of 3 busy kids, you don't want to be on the computer all the time. I am hanging with my kids, helping with homework, reading with them, and oh, yeah, cleaning...
So, I will try to update more often...mostly about my kids (that's why I started blogging) and with some ideas I like and books I like...if no one reads my blog, that's fine, too. So, hello, blog, I will try to visit you more often.

No comments: