Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2006...can you believe that??? Hope everyone had a nice evening. Joe and I went out, something we haven't done in a while! I got to dance, dance, dance! "Dancing Queen", anyone? We were home by 1 AM to a wired up Spence. I guess he wanted to wish us a happy new year, too. He had been in bed by 7:15 that night, too early, I guess...this vacation had disrupted his sleeping schedule majorly...oh well, back to work on Tuesday, back to routines and schedules for all of us.
Great news to pass on...I heard about 3 new babies to be in the last week! Congrats to my sister-in-law Amber, another relative that i should make sure I can announce first, and my friend Colleen! Yay! Baby season is starting again. ALSO, a big CONGRATS to Charity & Shane on the birth of their second son, Thomas Evan. Charity was Spencer's "2nd mother" his first year and someone very special to us. :-)
Here's wishing you a special, magical year....I can just feel it is going to be a great one.

No comments: