Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Lately...

Hello all, I am here again, boy, does life get busy when you have 2 mobile kids! Cooper is crawling...backwards, that is. He gets stuck under chairs, between toys, under his crib...he tries sooo hard to go forward, his little body rocking like crazy, as if he is going to take right off...he did a few times, but hasn't got the hang of it lately...
Just finished reading "For Laci", the book Laci Peterson's mom, Sharon Rocha, wrote. Wow! very powerful! I couldn't put it down. I feel so bad for their family. I remember being obsessed with this case for a while. We were in LA, watching the news everyday, and I was pregnant at the time, too. Poor Laci. Poor Conner. They didn't deserve it one bit. I would like to give Sharon a big hug right now and say how sorry i am for her loss. Read this book! You need to know who Laci is, the world missed out on a fantastic person, a great mother-to-be. She was to deliver at the hospital where i had Coop.
Coop slept through the night last night! Yay! He is getting to be a better night time sleeper! He also slept through the night on Saturday night. I am so looking forward to the nights when I get 8 hours, straight....i probably should be heading to bed right now....
My Joe is rockin'!!!! He has had 4 appraisals this week and it's only Tuesday! Yippee!!! He has a big client and he works so hard to get them done in only a few days. I think the average appraisal takes 2 weeks, but Joe is working hard to be fast! He is still working 2 jobs, too: the daytime processing the company's appraisals (and going out to do his walk throughs of the houses) and night time doing his appraisals. he literally comes home for a few hours after work and heads back to the office for a few more hours, then a little more work at home. Luckily, he only needs a few hours of sleep. I am so proud of my man! Soon he can quit the daytime office work and just rely on his clients.
OK, better go....happy birthday to Michelle, my sister-in-law, and get well soon to MOM, and can't wait to see you this weekend Jenny and oh, CONGRATS to Jen & Justin on the purchase of their first home in San Diego! Yay! Can't wait to see it!

No comments: