Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TV Time


Aaahhh, a sight that warms this teacher's heart...her two boys reading...heehee...

Fall TV...what's on your "must see" list? Me, I haven't really found any new shows. My DVR still records "Grey's Anatomy" ( a must see!!!) and "How I Met Your Mother" (so cute!). I half enjoy the new show, "The Class", the characters are interesting, but it's not a must see for me. I DVR "One Tree Hill", but I watch most of it in fast forward. I get through the hour long show in 20 minutes. I don't why I feel like to have to know what's going on. Weird. I am looking forward to my "OC" returning, but now that Marissa Cooper is dead, I think it'll change the show too much. Ryan is quitting Berkeley for boxing?!?
Joe and I tried watching"30 Rock" tonight, but it didn't get any laughs out of us. Plus, the actors are soooo liberal in "real life". It's funny...in college I attended the Democrat Club meetings and campaigned for Democrat candidates (I interned with a political campaign firm in Santa Barbara), but now as wife, mom, and adult, I have become much more conservative. Plus, I think my hubby has rubbed off on me. Life is full of twisty turns and you'll never know where you'll find yourself.
I better go start my report cards...ugh...my least favorite part of teaching...grades....But I am really liking 4th grade! It's a good grade to teach. It's actually the grade I wanted to teach while working on my credential, but I have never taught it until now.
Good night!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Grey's, The Office, My Name is Earl, The Daily Show, Colbert, and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip all have their place on the DVR. However, I screwed up my recording of Grey's last week and only got ten minutes....GAH!