Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Project 365

Picture: Future rock star...day 2 of Project 365....

So this year I decided to do the Project 365...take a picture everyday of the year. It's going pretty well...need to upload the pics so you can see...and it's lots of fun, too! Today's picture will be one from the impromptu photo shoot of Coop outside. It was actually {warm} today...well, warm enough we didn't need our coats! Coop was playing, riding his scooter, hiding from me...so I'll pick a cute one. I actually got a kit that includes an album and all the sheet protectors for the year to slide in the pics (including spots for a quick journal about each photo if I wish).

I'll keep you updated...

We're all fine here, enjoying the sunshine for a change. Wishing I was in Baja with Meg....lucky girl went there for a few days! I could use some beach time, couldn't you?

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

laura vegas said...

that photo is hilarious! so cute!

Vicki said...

I love that picture! It is awesome! I hope to see more pics from your 365 project!