Thursday, January 08, 2009

Updates

This is for Maddie, who complains that I don't update enough....:-)))
We are staying at my in-law's for a little bit. We had to turn in the keys to the realtor on Monday, and we haven't decided on a new house yet...nothing like waiting until the last minute...the house we wanted was being painted, so we hadn't actually walked around inside yet...and when we finally went in, we realized it was way too small for us. So, now back to square one! Thank goodness my in-law's are so cool and have lots of space. We took over the upstairs, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms up there. So the kiddos have their own space.
Keeping up with my project 365...a photo a day this year! But I am not on my computer, so I can't share the pics yet. In fact, not quite sure where my computer is....! But it's fun to do this project so far...taking pics of our everyday life...Kendall at her 9 month check up (she's tiny, on the 5th percentile...my petite little miss), Spencer curled up on chair reading at Barnes & Noble, Cooper playing with the trains, the grandkids on the back of the trailer bound for the dump, the big moving truck at our house...tomorrow's pic will be Spencer as Student of the Month!!!! He has the assembly tomorrow and he doesn't know he's won an award, so it will be fun to catch the surprise on his face!
Anyway, that's it...for now...

No comments: