Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sometimes....

....you find a blog that speaks to you, that is REAL, and makes you feel better about not having the perfect house, the healthy home cooked meals every night, and a fun craft/learning activity several times a day for your sweet children....thank you so much, Kim, for introducing me to your hilarious and real mom friend (who was also a child star....and shares some some interesting stories!) and read this post right now!!!!!: http://hagenhoopla.blogspot.com/2010/02/unattended-homework.html

5 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Thanks for the shout-out! And I'm thinking you could really understand/relate to my son's homework as a 1st grade teacher. Tell me we're normal. Please.

Unknown said...

Totally normal, Wendy!!!! :-)))))

Unknown said...

Oops, this is Amy, on my hubby's account!!!

TDM Wendy said...

Amy, totally normal to login and comment using someone else's account.

Amy said...

I know, huh? Silly me...using my hubby's computer, didn't realize he was logged in! LOL! I have my own computer, a totally ghetto laptop on it's last leg with keys missing and permanent marker across the screen..thanks to my darling children! but it has allmy "bookmarks"...can't lose it! Hahaha!