Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't visit us

We have had the winter illness sweeping our house lately...ugh...first Cooper had about 4 hours of throwing up and then he's all better. The next day, Kendall gets diagnosed with bronchial pneumonia...but she's better except for the ever present runny nose....living in the valley allergies? Then, poor Spencer started feeling feverish and coughing up a storm on Sunday. (my sweet guy riding the bull! He did very well!)He's been out of school all week, sick. Today he was diagnosed with bronchitis and ear infections and needs an inhaler now..ugh...poor kid. so don't visit us right now. Seriously need to disinfect everything!!!! I've been feeling a little yucky, but hey, mamas can't get sick, right???


However, Spencer did have a bright spot today...he lost a tooth! His first! I pulled it out since it was literally hanging in his mouth sideways...so tooth fairy is coming tonight. I've been learning from my friends that she doesn't leave 50 cents anymore, like when I was a kid! How much should I leave him? $1? $2? My friend Shelly's son told her that he would take a credit card when he lost his first tooth! Hahahaha! Our kids are not so innocent anymore, are they? I've learned to put my phone away when Cooper told me the other day he needed to text his Grandma!


Sorry about the pics...haven't downloaded any from my camera in a while..on my to do list! But i love the one of Coop and Kendall...playing in a box together, happy! Love those moments!

1 comment:

My world said...

sorry to hear about all the sickies, hopefully everyone gets better real soon!! very cute story about the tooth fairy, I say a dollar is fair, let us know how it goes!!