Sunday, April 04, 2010

HapPy EasTEr!

Happy Easter to all of you!!! Hope you enjoy your day and take time to reflect on Jesus' sacrifice for us! I am so thankful that He is risen!

We are celebrating all weekend! Yesterday we dyed eggs (or drew on eggs)at Grammy's with the cousins, (And Joe played with his new toy he got Friday...he finally replaced his stolen camera with this beauty he scored off ebay! Need any video work or editing? Joe's your man!)and then went to Steph's for her annual Easter party. Yummy food and a big hunt for the kids! This year Brian was the bunny! Kendall would not go near him for anything (yes, it was freezing!!! In April! Still not sure how I am going to bundle my kiddos today in their Easter clothes!)! Spencer said, "I knew the Easter Bunny was Stephanie last year! This year it was Corbin's Dad!" Friends...we missed you Chip & Vicki!

Today we are going to church, and then we are heading back to Grammy's for Easter festivities. We are celebrating Nana's and Grandpa's 62nd anniversary today and Kendall's birthday, too. You should see the tutu she is going to wear! So sweet! Have a happy day..and enjoy Spring Break....SO thrilled!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Sorry, I am behind in my blog reading. . . . We missed you guys too! Hopefully, we'll be there to visit next month. I am still waiting on Chip to finalize his schedule and keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out.