Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching up


(Looking for me??? Sign found on pole in Ocean Beach, so funny!)
Whew, never meant to be gone that long. I actually have a bunch of blog posts in my head to do-just need to do it! Did you miss me? :-)
Well...backtracking to March...Kendall, my mom, and I went down to San Diego for Girls Weekend and Jenny's baby shower. Her friend Laura threw a tea party themed shower and it was fun!





Jenny looked beautiful and happy to be setting up a nursery for her precious baby girl to be-Lily. We LOVE the name!
Then, a week later, my precious girl turned 3!?! What in the world? She celebrated with 2 parties-one a friend shower with 4 little girls, playing, arts and crafts and adorable ladybug cupcakes.





Her family party was held on her birthday-nacho bar and cake. She got her first big girl bike-which she wanted- and a big wheel, as well as cute clothes, swimsuits and princess accessories. Maddie got her a manicure set!






So that's it...for now...with pictures to come of our Spring Break Adventure...San Diego to Tucson!

No comments: