Sunday, July 03, 2011

Lily Love!

Last weekend my mom was heading down to see Lily (oh and Jenny and Justin, too! Ha!) .

She was also going to see my cousin Paolo and his family, so Kendall and I decided at the last minute to tag along.

It was so much fun! I got my Lily fix-I even did the night duties one night so Jenny and Justin could sleep. She is the sweetest baby!


We also got to visit with Paolo and his wife Julia and daughter Lia at a park in Coronado. Jenny and I haven't seen him since 1984!

I can't believe it has been that long. He grew up in the Virgin Islands, and then joined the navy, serving in several places, including Italy. They are currently stationed in Texas, but sent to San Diego for a few weeks this summer.

We had a great visit! I was a little sad, thinking of all the years we didn't see each other or even communicate. Family is so important to me! I hope we can stay in better contact now. I was also sad that his Mom wasn't there-my Aunt Emese. I have stayed in contact with her and even seen her a few times in the past 10 years. (Hi Auntie Emese-I know you read my blog! I will be sending you pictures this week!!)


The trip was too short, but a nice treat. Of course, we had to go to the beach-my kids are all beach lovers! Kendall had a blast!



I love love this picture of her!

She looks so happy!
Now, getting ready for the 4th and planning what we are doing for the rest of the summer. We've been checking things off our summer list!

What about you???

No comments: