Saturday, April 14, 2012

*our Princess is 4*

Kendall turned four last Friday....I can't believe my BABY is four!

I know, I know, it's cliche, but where does time go??? She is the funniest, sweetest, cutest, kindest little girl I know-she seriously cracks us up daily! I don't where she gets it. She's so girlie, too. but can get down and dirty with her brothers, as well. She loves dresses, n 3-4 times a day, loves anything princess-y, books, dolls, Dora the Explorer, bath time, nail polish, shoes, shopping, phones, Lucy the dog, being outside, Taco Bell, cooking, helping, being with us, Miss Social Butterfly...


So for her birthday, we had to have a Princess Party for sure...she had 5 little friends come, they decorated crowns, played princess, had their nails done, decorated princess cookies, ate lunch, played some more...we had so much fun! Everything was pink!



Kendall also had her family party the night before, on her actual birthday, with pizza and cake and cousins.



During the day, she had a Mommy Date and went for her first pedicure! Her Daddy date was frozen yogurt (another fav!) Happy birthday, sweet girl!!!

No comments: