(Aren't they tooo cute....)
Ok, Sally tagged me....
5 Weird Things About Yourself....
1. I have a lock phobia. I have to check, double check, and sometimes triple check that I locked the car door or house. When I went to Nashville last week, we left at 5:00 AM, and I was worried for hours that I left the house unlocked (and maybe the door not shut all the way...).
2. I set my alarm for times like 6:22, 6:37, 7:03...never times like 6:30 or 7:00.
3. I have to write everything on the calendar, hence, my calendar is always full...too full
4. I get headaches a lot. I have been to the doctor and the eye doctor, and they can't find anything wrong.
5. My eyes do not like glasses. I get my eyes checked, glasses ordered, and then within a few days, my prescription is wrong. Back to the doctor, new prescription, and still happens. I have been to 3 different doctors, and it still happens. I prefer my contacts anyway.
OK, I am tagging: Vicki and Brian....go!
SCrappers: Here's a cool tip from Heidi Swapp's blog: rub the sides of your pictures with sandpaper, and then you don't have to mat them. It's a cool technique. Check out her blog. I just went and tried it on a pic and it looks good.