Sunday, September 10, 2006

Family Ties




If you haven't talked to or visited a certain family member in a while, stop reading this and go do it. It's so important to keep in touch with family!
I got to see some family this weekend that I hardly ever see. The main problem is that we are far away (Florida and Virgin Islands), but still...I miss them and love them so much. We got together for my Grandma's service ay her church. I think Grandma would have approved of the service. I know she is in a better place now, in heaven with her beloved husband . She had strong faith. We also had a nice time visiting with the family and telling family stories.
I am posting some pics of my cousin Amy, and Jen and me with Aunt Emese.
(And as a bonus, a cute pic of my Coop with his favorite toy, the remote! :))

No comments: