Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Oops

Oops...feel like that is my life right now...forgot to check email in 3 days, bought something on ebay and haven't paid...oops...and can't remember my paypal password,so can't pay b/c paypal wants me to call them...oops...oh, yeah, during their office hours I am teaching 20 squirrely 1st graders...oops...so...oops, oops, oops....yes.it is late and I am up, will be tired in the morning...oops!

Sleep...Cooper update...we moved the boys into the same room and now he goes to sleep just fine! Mom bought them bunk beds, which are sitting in pieces in my living room floor...that's Joe's oops!

Took Spence to AWANA tonight...he loved it, though I made the working mother selfish decision while he was there to not send him this year...2 hours every week...away from me! He's only 4! Nope, can't do it. Of course, he loved it. I told him the next meeting was when he is in kindergarten. He wasn't happy, probably knew I lied, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do...ok, off to bed for me! Haven't taken a picture in awhile...double oops!!!!

No comments: