OK, my sister in law Michelle has finally started updating her blog...http://mgresham.wordpress.com/..so go check her out...and see the egg salad sandwich involving yours truly! Hee-hee...
sooo busy lately...working is hard work! 1st graders are hard work! Whew...
Saw this on Sally's blog, so I had to try it...
High School Questionnaire
1. Who was your best friend?Hmm,Allie was my best friend through jr. year, then she got a boyfriend and was always with him, so then I started hanging with Steph, Erika, Laura, Virginia, Julie...I had a few groups
2. Did you play any sports? Nope, wanted to try out for soccer, but had never played before.
3. What kind of car did you drive? Either mom's minivan (good for packing them in) or dad's 84 Buick skyhawk.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Hmm, sleeping over at a friend's through soph year, then I was either rehearsing for a play or hanging out at Lyon's or riving around with a group of friends looking for a party. I was mostly the designated driver.
5. Were you a party animal? Not really, but ask me about college...hey, I went to UCSB after all!
6. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was voted shyest in high school. My college friends couldn't believe that.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? No, almost tried out for "flags", but didn't have the coordination. I did drama
8. Were you a nerd? No, I knew lots of people, just quiet.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? No, only got 2 detentions in high school! I did skip drama class a few times, but we all did. We had a weird teacher. He didn't care because he knew we didn't like him.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Didn't know we had one...I can sing the cheerleader cheers....MMMER...
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Tilley for advanced English. She really encouraged me. And Freitas, of course, because he was fun and teased us. Tried to TP his house one night. He knew and waited up for us with a hose....but he fell asleep and we got him!!!
12. What was your school mascot? Go Bears!!!
13. Did you go to the Prom? No, Virginia and I spent our proms together. I was asked, by a few people, but not the one I wanted to go with. Don't regret it. Virg and I had fun!
14. If you could go back, would you? No, college was soooo much better for me. High school was nothing special, though I met some great friends andmy hubby! THAT alone was worth it. :-)
15. What do you remember most about graduation? A huge class....that's it. I remember crying at school, but was not sad that night at graduation!
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? I don't think we had one.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Babysitting. And I volunteered at the hospital. That made me declare biology as my first major in college. Oh, that lasted about 2 quarters...me, not such a science person....
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? We had an open campus, so it was all about personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut and corn dogs at Weinerschnitzel. (Stole that exact line from Sally's...)
19. Have you gained weight since then? I am sure.
20. What did you do after graduation? Went to Casino Night, then moved to UCSB in Sept.
21. What year did you graduate? 1991
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Virg!
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Nope,missed it on purpose. See all the people I want to see. We were living in LA then anyway.
Fun! OK, Michelle, post yours! :-)