Sunday, September 09, 2007

Yes, it's true!

You may have heard.....









yes, it's true....we're having a baby! #3...surprise! We are excited, though nervous, too. Just when you decide that two, two busy boys, are enough...yes, we will find out when the time is ready....and the good news is that I get to go on maternity leave! :-)Those of you who know how my year is going will understand...(Kim, if you are reading this...I have tried to call you several times, but we are totally missing each other...sorry, wanted to tell you in person!!!)
Last night we went to a wedding, Joe was best man for his friend Forrest. It was beautiful! Outside in her parent's backyard and the HOT weather cooled down, so it was a perfect night. Thebride, Kristine, was beautiful in a sleek dress...tall and blonde. It was fun! I danced most of the night with some friends and of course, my dancing twin Jillian! When Jillian and I are at a wedding together, we are always out on the dance floor shaking our white girl selves!
The bride and groom even hosted a party at their house afterward...but I went home to my babies, who woke up and both crawled into bed with me. Needless to say, I am exhausted today!

No comments: