Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Update:)

OK, gone too long...had some of my loyal readers asking me to blog again (thanks Patti and Sally!). So,without further ado...

I am now 14 weeks along, feeling fine. Yes, we will be finding out what we are having when the time comes. Probably at least another 5 weeks. Honestly, we just want a healthy baby! I would love a girl, something different, but adore my boys, so another boy would be fine! At least I know what to expect. The heart beat has been fast,and an old wives tale is fasy heartbeat is a girl. My boys heartbeats weren't that fast, so we shall see! :-)

Joe and I went to LA over the weekend to Charlotte's wedding. What a blast! Char is a college roomie and lots of fun! Realized how much I miss my college gals. We are having our first annual girls weekend next September in Santa Barbara. Can't wait. :-) Enough of just getting together for showers and weddings. The picture is of Robin, Char: the bride, Ashley, me, and Kim. The wedding reception was at the Beverly Hilton, on the top floor. Amazing views, amazing food (lobster bisque to die for!), super music (awesome band), dancing...the whole works. Char was a beautiful, happy bride. The groom Jeff and his brother even did a "dance off" on the dance floor. Too funny! The next day Joe and I met up with Chip and Vicki for lunch at Jerry's Deli, a total must go to in LA. We drove around LA a little..we were riding in style, thanks to Charlie lending us his BMW convertible for the weekend. There was no way we were showing up at the Hilton in our cars from the 90's...heehee, at least we have no payments...though I am ready to upgrade!
I am posting a pic of one of Joe's places he lived in LA, the Sunset place, on the corner of Sunset Blvd. and LaCienaga. Very dangerous, since it is in the heart of all the action. Going out is a must. Let's just say he only lived there 6 months before he had to move out...his choice, but a must...many fun memories are in that place!

In other news,poor baby Coop is sick. Has been since Sunday...I stayed home with him on Monday and Joe on Tuesday, but he's still lethargic and warm, with a nasty cough. He's laying across my lap as I type, so excuse any missed spaces and whatnot. I better go tend to my sugar. Just wanted to update! Spencer with friends Cameron and cousin Jake, coop with Daddy.

No comments: