Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!





Hope everyone had a great day, filled with family, friends, and yummy food!

We sure did, though it was a crazy day! Cooper, who goes down for naps so well, decided he didn't want to nap...Joe napped after his morning playing in the annual family golf game, I was trying to make mashed potatoes for a crowd...finally got to the dinner and it was wild! 10 kids, most under the age of 5! Ages:11, 9, 8, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2 months...I was so ready to get home and go to bed! But we had a lot of fun! The food was so good! Being pregnant, I didn't feel bad going back for thirds! The hit was Guitar Hero, that Xbox game. the kids (and grown-ups) had a blast playing that. I posted a picture of Joe playing. And one of him with his brother at the golf game. The other is of our family, and Spence pushing cousin Panacea in a doll stroller. She enjoyed that!

Caught up on my shows last night...not liking Grey's so much lately. It's sooo dramatic, get back to the funny stuff already! Tired of mopey Meredith. I am liking Private Practice better right now.

Well, off to play with my kiddos. Spence is watching SuperWhy...he loves that show and writes the words they make. "Look, mama! I wrote the word GO!" He is pretty interested in spelling right now. Coop knows one letter, B....and he loves singing the ABC song, in his own way.
Happy Friday! Are YOU out shopping????

No comments: