Saturday, May 15, 2010

May days


Hello there....really need to pay more attention to my poor neglected blog...noticing no one is leaving me comments anymore...is it because you are tired of waiting for me??

We have been busy busy busy...as you all have, I'm sure! I celebrated my birthday, on Mother's Day! 2 special days rolled into one!
Packing up my classroom because...I get to move back to Peterson and teach my favorite grade next year, 3rd! yippeeeee....so thrilled...I get to be with my kids again! SO happy!!!!!!

3 comments:

My world said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!

Maddie Gresham said...

If you don't have time to write, you surely don't have time to check your comments! :)

Mads

Michelle Butticci said...

I think you are the last one to leave a comment on mine too!! That's what summer is for...updating blogs on a hot day. 14 more days :-)