Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas cards

Oooh, I love this time of year and all the Christmas cards I receive. I LOVE the picture ones, too. Got the cutest one yesterday from my friend Niki of her twin 8 month old boys sitting on the beach in Hawaii. TOO CUTE! I need to take our pic tomorrow. I think I may just do the boys instead of a family pic. It's hard to get us all together and Spence is in the can't sit still mode still....will it ever end? He is one busy boy, I tell you! So funny. He says, "What are you doing?" now, and loves to ask that question all the time. He is very excited to see Santa, but I wonder how he'll react. Last year it was tears. I asked him, "What do you want Santa to bring you?" He answered, "Presents!" I love my little man.
Cooper is now 6 months and getting bigger. he weighs 3 pounds less than Spence at the same age, but is 3/4 of an inch taller. The family giant?
Off to bed, have MOPS tomorrow. Tonight I added another ornament to the "memory tree". My AAUW group met for dinner and an ornament exchange. It's fun to get out and be with the gals once in a while.
Congrats to Robin on the news that her new baby-to-be is a precious girl! :-) Justin will be a great big brother!
Brian, you and your family have a safe trip to California in a week. We can't wait to see you! My grandpa arrives tomorrow from AZ! YAY! Jenny & Justin and Meg will be home next week!

No comments: