Friday, December 02, 2005

Family

Yay! So tomorrow my Auntie Judy & Uncle Jim are coming in from Chicago for a visit! I am so excited to see them again. I hadn't seen that side of the family in many years, but this year I get to see them 2 times in one year...now if the others would just get out here, too...
So excited about this Christmas time, as if you hadn't noticed...heehee...but reading ali edwards' blog gets me inspired...check out aliedwards.typepad.com soooo cool! I really want to start journaling more. I keep a journal for the boys. I was pretty regular for Spence until he turned 2, and trying to keep up with the Coop. Then I have another one to jot down stuff about them and Joe and our family to remember. So many things I don't want to forget...like Spence loving to get a "family kiss!" when Joe, Spence, and I give each other a kiss at the same time, and how Spence happily ate his dinner tonight wearing his tie from Aunt Jenny's wedding. He didn't want to take it off! I would love to read my grandmother's journal, my mom's journal from when she was younger, so i really want to document our life for future generations. I think scrapbooking is doing that, too. OK, said my piece, get some paper and go! What do YOU want to remember????

No comments: