Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree



These pics are Coop adding his ornament and Spence with his Auntie Judy!
I think I have decided to rename our Christmas tree the Memory Tree. This yea I have been doing a lot of thinking about our ornaments. I have come to realize they are one of my most precious treasures. When I was little, my mom started collecting ornaments for me each year. She also saved the ones I made in school. Now that I have my own family, I am doing the same thing. Each year we are buying special ornaments. This year we added Spencer's Elmo one (a favorite character from this year), Cooper' s new baby 2005 one, a Our New House 2005 one. My mom has begun giving the boys an ornament each year now, too. Every year as we put up the ornaments I am reminded of memories and the special people who gave me the ornaments. I think it has to be one of my favorite nights of the year. We have special traditons on the order we put them up, too. My beautiful memory tree....

OK, on another note, I have decided to start EBAY-ing. I have my first auction up, baby clothes. We'll see how it goes...I have a lot to sell! Books, baby clothes, things around the house. Check me out! :-)

No comments: