Sunday, March 19, 2006

good stuff

Good news! Spencer got into his pre-school for next year! Yay! We were worried because there were a lot of babies born his year...but he made it! He has been on 3 lists since he was born (2 in Westlake) and 1 here. My mother-in-law put his name on the list herejust in case we moved back. Thanks, Cindy! :-) This Friday Joe, Spence and I got to school all morning for his observation. We are so excited. We are taking him out for McDonald's afterward.
Last weekend we took the boys and Maddie to San Francisco to see "Charlotte's Web" at Steph's private school. What a great school! The arts are very important there, and wow, I was so impressed with the art on the walls. I wouldn't have mind having some of it on my walls at our home! The show was GREAT! Steph is amazing with the kids. Spencer and Maddie loved it, too. He actually sat still....Cooper preferred walking around. Afterward we went have dinner at Joe's Nana and Grandpa's house. It was a nice time.
Oops, there's my Baby C...better go get him before Spence....
more later...
i tried to post some pics but it said it was unavailable, i'll try more later...

No comments: