Friday, March 31, 2006

what a week...


First some happy birthday shoutouts...happy happy day to Nicole, Wendy, Holly, and Amber! These gals all have b-days this week! Hope they were great! Well, technically Amber's day is tomorrow...
DONE with the taxes...finally....my last time doing them. Next year we will have a pro do them since my dear hubby is self employed now and no taxes are taken out of his checks....yuck...guess we better start saving now! I will miss the tax returns. But it has been easy breezy, pretty much, at turbotax.
2 weeks till San Diego....can't wait! PLUS hopefully the rainy season will be over. I mean, come on, we aren't in Seattle here (sorry, Robin). hee-hee...I want to wear my capris and short shirts and sandals...it has been super rainy here.
In fact, we had a tornado watch on Tuesday! I was at school, teaching my after school science class, when the principal called me and said we had to evacuate to the cafeteria b/c of a tornado warning. We stayed in there until 3:30 when class was supposed to be done, but we would only release the kids whose parents came to pick them up. Walkers had to wait until someone got them. I of course, flew home, scanning the skies, wishing I had charged my cell phone. And actually, a funnel cloud touched down and ripped the roof off a barn on the edge of town. Our town was actually on CNN the next day! "A tornado touched down in M-". Wacky, weird weather....
OK, don't forget to change back the clocks this weekend...or, move ahead, I mean...spring forward, fall back...oh darn, you mean I am losing an hour of sleep, oh myyyy, better go to bed now.... ;

Pic above is my Baby C taking a bottle...finally! :-)

No comments: