Sunday, May 14, 2006

ramblings again


Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there! And moms to be...:-) Lots of pregnant friends right now...lovin' it! Can't wait to see Kim's big belly soon! We had brunch this morning and then breakfast again at my mom's house. Meg was in town, so it was great to see her. We didn't get to hang out much because she was only here for a short time, so next time we'll have to do lunch. We have our next Mother's Day activity in a little bit. My 3 boys are napping.
Ok, so I got my new driver's license picture and it is horrible! Can I have a redo???? I went to the DMV a few weeks ago and literally rolled out of bed, dropped the boys at their babysitter's house and braved the DMV line. I was actually only there for a half hour...miracle! BUT I forgot I needed a new pic....Oh well...I mean it is truly horrible. My hair is pulled back in a ponytail so I look like I have a very short crop. Ewww....
Ok, nnot much to say...sorry I am boring...but maybe happy belated birthday to ME! Can I say that? I had a birthday, a very regular, not too exciting day. My class made me a card and my teaching partner got me flowers and a cake....she is awesome! We had dinner with the whole fam at Cindy & Charlie's. I had 2 cakes...actually 3 if you count my classroom cake! Wow! I don't think I've ever had that many! Yummy yummy....

No comments: