Friday, February 09, 2007

Websites to surf...

** Pic of my cuties at Bubba's BBQ...love ya...


If you are like me, you probably enjoy surfing through some cool websites...in fact, I have to limit my time...I could spend hours surfing, when there's laundry to do, floors to mop, and kids, of course! but for now, they are napping...:-)

So here's some cool sites:

A new blog by my friend Nicole (you will love it, especially if you like children's lit...): www.quillandcrayon.blogspot.com

A cool blog with artsy stuff: www.norththreads.blogspot.com

a link on here to the building of our friends, the Fergusons in Tennessee, new awesome home:
www.fergusonfam.blogspot.com

this is a woman who loves home decorating and scrapping and always has tons of links to great places: www.jeanettes.typepad.com

So check them out...and leave a comment IF you want the link to a great scrapbook store site that ALWAYS has stuff in stock and FREE shipping over $20...how can you not spencd under $20 in a scrapbook store...and since I rarely get a real store, it's mostly online shopping for me...

Happy Surfing!!!!

No comments: