Tuesday, March 27, 2007

hellooooo



How is March going for you??? We've been busy, trying to think about backyard plans. starting spring cleaning, too. Joe took off all the screens and cleaned the screens and windows last weekend...good boy! We went and walked around Home Depot looking for plants and bushes and tile. CANNOT wait to tile the kitchen and family room. Never put carpet in a room that is attached to the kitchen, or maybe just don't choose "sand" as your color for carpet...what was I thinking, boys and all????

Been trying to play with my Photoshop Elements program. I am going to take an online class soon, so excited. I am just itchin' to play with my pics. I did some playing today and I'll try to attach a pic of one thing I did. (Edited: cannot upload, error, Jenny help!!!) I am trying to brush up on my photography skills. One cool trick, take a picture of your subject facing the light garage door, instant brightening! My boys almost glow...I haven't gottan a good pic of them doing that, but you can see the glow. I posted the pics of the "glowing" Coop. Need to find the glowing Spencer pic....

Ok, better go, planning to mop the floor while the kiddos nap.

I know the book link didn't work...don't know why, so go to Amazon and type in "The Book of New Family Traditions"....it's so awesome, highly recommended....

1 comment:

Sally said...

I like that photo tip! I'll have to try that. I need to get some Photoshop going myself.