Saturday, December 27, 2008

whew...










Wow, did those holidays fly by or what? Now I am cleaning, trying to put things away and hope you enjoy the pix: Aunt Jenny & Uncle Justin with the kiddos, Spencer and his new polar express train (THANK YOU, GRANDMA!), the 3 sisters, various pics of my cuties...
Saw Twilight yesterday...finally...sorry, Maddie, while I did enjoy it, it was not as good as I hoped it would be! Edward is perfect, and Bella, too...but didn't really like the Cullen siblings and missed parts that were in the book. I KNOW it must be a hard job to turn a book into a movie...but glad I saw it! :-) Thanks, Maddie, for calling me!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wow. What a great pic of Spencer and Jenny! I love Kendall's hat, too. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought the movie was "eh." I think Jasper had to be the worst of the Cullens...I know he's supposed to be in "pain," but c'mon!