Thursday, December 04, 2008

Didja Miss Me?

Helllooooo..I'm back....it's been crazy! First I got sucked into the Twilight world and all my free time went to reading...2 books down, 2 to go! Those books should have a disclaimer on them that you will not want to stop reading, so make sure you have free time!
Then, Joe and I got struck with the 24 hour flu...or food poisoning...either one...it was yucky! I had to still drag myself out the first morning, plastc bucket in tow, to drop off lesson plans and kids to school. Cooper threw up on the way, so he came home with me. He was fine after that, so luckily no one else got sick! Thanks to Grammy who came and took the boys for the night, and to Michelle who kept Spencer for 2 afternoons. Whew...family is handy! :-) But now we are all better and moving on, ready to start celebrating the Christmas season! Ho-ho-ho!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. It's so awful when you're both sick. All 4 of us were sick the year before last and it wasn't pretty! Twilight is addictive as all getout. I'll be interested to hear what you think of the movie.