Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Day 2 in the books!

Ok, so here goes...here's how my first month is playing out. *Cleaning schedule-I made one a few months ago and even laminated it and stuck it to my fridge. I did follow it for a while and found my house was much neater...then life got in the way. I hate the big mad rush to clean when someone is coming over-I want people to come over anytime and not be worried the toilet has a ring around it or the carpet has papers strewn all over or the sink is full of dirty dishes...please tell me I'm not the only one with a house like this! So, I want to keep a neater house. I printed out Clean Mama's schedule: click HERE for your copy.

Day 2-not started...BUT I did clean out and rearrange the pantry yesterday and I've been spending lots of quality time with the family. So, tomorrow I will start!
I plan to keep track of my resolutions through a chart system-Gretchen Rubin said that worked very well for her in The Happiness Project, so I printed one from HERE.
So, there you go...my not so splashy start. But it's a start, right???
Leaving you with some pics of my babies from December (student of the month, Kendall's dance & singing recital, and my boys actually posing together-believe it or not!).





No comments: