Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you had a happy day filled with love and the people you love! We sure did! Spence was so excited to get all kinds of goodies at daycare...cupcakes, valentine cards, candy! We made cookies and he decorated them for his friends. Joe and I went out for a good steak dinner, alone time! He spoiled me and got me an Epson Picture Mate Photo printer! yay! It will help me scrapbook, too. I know, I know, most people don't recommend getting them because it is cheaper to get the pics developed, but when I am scrapping at 11 PM and need that one picture or want to change a pic in a frame right now...well, it would be nice. I will still develop my pics at Costco, but have some options. Thanks, baby!
Congrats to the Taylor family on the birth of Katelyn Grace! Katelyn actually came on her due date, Feb. 14th! First baby I know that came on the due date, I think. Michelle is her mom and a wonderful Bible study leader. She has been waiting (not so patiently...heehee) for little Katelyn. She actually went on semi-bedrest at about 20 weeks, I think. But Katelyn hung in there and didn't come early!
have a great day!

No comments: