Thursday, February 16, 2006

What I miss most...

about LA is the weather. Looking at the pictures at people.com of the celebs wearing sleeveless shirts and sandals made me miss LA right now....we're wearing coats and sweaters again up here. It's in the 50's in the day and freezing in the morning! Brrrrr....send me some warm weather please!!!!!!!!!
OK, moms of babies and babies to be....I love Robeez shoes! They are the best! Babies aren't supposed to wear shoes until they start walking, according to the doctors. but sometimes, it's too cold for just socks. Robeez shoes are soft soled and too cute! Coop got a pair for Christmas and I just bought him another pair today that look like sneakers! Check them out at www.robeez.com .I think that might be the link.... Spencer was living in warm LA at the time, so he didn't really need them, though I did want to get him some, but we never did. I love seeing baby toes, too...I don't think he even wore socks very much either. Poor Coop needs them!
If my Chicago relatives read this, please don't hate me for the weather remarks, I know you are still having snow! I feel for you....

No comments: