Monday, April 16, 2007

We went to the....





...Fresno Zoo! We had a nice time, Cooper was so good! I think he is trying to prove to us that he should not be left home again....our Disneyland trip! No, Coop, you won't be left home again. :-) Spencer touched a manta ray! That was a highlight. He said it felt like "a popsicle"! That evening, we had dinner with my parents, home safe from Arizona and a 2 day visit with the San Diego Littrells. They had a nice visit and brought home moccasins for the boys. And sarsaparilla...yum!

It was a nice way to wrap up our break and now it is back to school. Spencer was excited to go back to school and play with his friends, and his current "crush", Katelynne. Hee-hee.

But I am doing the summer break count-down...7 weeks to go! This school year has been great, but long in some ways...

I am taking a digi scrapping class this month online. It has been a lot of fun, I'll see if I can post some of my creations. For now, check out Sally's blog for her great creations!

Happy birthday to Vicki and Monica!!!! Hope your days were great!

No comments: