Monday, April 30, 2007

Favorite places





So Kelli tagged me to show my 3 favorite places....


1. Maui...we honeymooned there and fell in love...I beg Joe weekly to get a job there so we can move there...sweet smelling flowers, lulling ocean waves, Hawaiian music...makes me so happy...don't have pix to post...those pics are film...maybe I will try to figure out how to copy an image...still learning here...http://www.hawaiipictures.com/pictures/maui_4.html OK, click to see the island we went snorkeling around...so incredible.





2. Santa Barbara...my college home and where Joe and I got engaged...on the 2nd bench on the pier (the bench is now gone...) The picture of Spence and Jake at age 1 is from Santa Barbara...
http://www.terragalleria.com/california/picture.usca9615.html Here is great pic of the rooftops of this paradise....





3. San Diego...just love it there, sunny all year long and lucky Jenny gets to live there... the 2 beach pictures are from two different trips to our fave beach, Ocean Beach
check this link of the skyline:
http://www.terragalleria.com/california/picture.usca34412.html

OK, sensing a beach theme...shoulda been a beach girl....





OK, tagging Sally, Vicki, and Nicole....and Michelle, if you're blogging still...and soon...Kim! Had an awesome talk with her today...miss you so much...so happy about the good stuff happening for you, new house, crawling baby, :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your favorite places! I'm a beach girl too, but can only afford to visit, not live!!!! I really want to go to Hawaii soon.....