Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Life is *crazy*


Ok, it is starting to sink in that I have *3* kids!!! Wow! It can be a challenge...the past week has been interesting, to say the least....we have gone to urgent care for a swollen arm from a spider bite (Spencer), made a late night call to the doctor for Cooper (involving a shock to a particular body part...don't ask!), been thrown up on (Kendall), had Cooper take Kendall out of her swing and walk down the hall with her...scary...should I go on...

BUT it has been good, too...had Spencer tell me his "high" of the day was spending time with me, countless cuddles from all 3, huge smiles from Cooper on his first day of music class, smiles from Kendall (no, they can't just be gas...they really look like she means it!)...

I even managed to squeeze in some scrapping time...made one page..waiting for my order of pink stuff and her pink album to begin scrapping Kendall's first pages! :-) I'll take a picture and post later...

No comments: