Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No spend challenge???

Anyone up for another no spend challenge again? I did pretty good last time around, I think I did end up spending something...but ready to try again! It just feels good to live more frugally...and do I think we are missing out on anything? No, I don't. I think my kids are pretty happy...they don't know their clothes are hand-me-downs or used! They still look pretty cute, if I do say so myself!
How are YOU adjusting to the economic depression? I am thankful I have my job, especially when so many teachers are being laid off. I won't even complain right now that I'm not sure where or what grade I'll be teaching next year...I said right now...don't quote me in a month or so! I've been so spoiled having Spencer at school with me!!!
Anyway, it comes down to this: my blessings!

No comments: