Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Please pray for Kendall!

In a nutshell, our little miss has been sick with the stomach flu since Friday! She's tiny...she weighs about 17 pounds, so all this vomiting and not being able to keep anything down is not good for her. Yesterday, Day 5, I tried to take her to the doctor's, but they couldn't see her, so went to UrgentCare. They sent us the ER of our local hospital. 8 hours later...we left after she had 3 hours of an IV, antibiotics, and a chest xray that showed that she also has pneumonia...poor baby girl was poked and prodded numerous times. Well, we went home, she slept pretty well, and then at 7AM, threw up again and again! Ugh...we're off the doctor today, so we'll see what happens today...anyway, since I'm not sure why she isn't getting better and why she can't keep anything done, please say a prayer for Kendall.
I did take pics in the hospital! When I upload them, I'll post one. Is that awful?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, sweet girl! I hope she's better soon. We'll be sending wellness prayers her way. Hope you got some answers at the doctor's office.

Michelle Butticci said...

My heart breaks for her...and you! We are all praying for your entire family to get well again! Please let me know if there is anything I can do! I'm happy to help!