Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to a great Daddy! He's patient, loving, fun, giving, would do anything for his kids, and though I know he'd love to be working more, he gets to spend time with his kids, which in my book, is more important than the flashy cars and big houses. We are blessed.

We celebrated the afternoon at Cindy & Charlie's, with Nana and Grandpa.Yummy sandwich bar and a chocolate cake! Here are the guys (including the future daddies) getting ready to blow out the candles on the cake!
Nana and Grandpa
Grampy and his youngest grandchildThen, that evening we did our traditional Father's Day chinese food dinner with my parents! Yum! Joe got to have his favorites on his special day! I didn't take many pics, but here's Spencer playing with Papa.
I was playing on making something different for the Dads and Grandpas, but procrastinated...so I whipped up these brag books for each of them. Joe got 2 framed pictures of his family and updated 2009 pages in his Father's Day album (I quiz the kids each year on their Daddy (favorite thing to do with him, what he has taught them, etc.). I'll have to share that in another post.

Hope your Father's Day was wonderful!

No comments: