Sunday, June 14, 2009

What I'm Reading

You know I love reading...here's what is catching my attention right now...
From the library, I checked out Clean House Clean Planet by Karen Logan. It's an oldie but goodie about keeping your house clean in a non-toxic way, with homemade cleaners. I like how she gives the full "recipe", but also rates the effectiveness. I think I may have to buy my own copy.
I ordered a photography book called Expressions: Taking Extraordinary Photos for Your Scrapbooks and Memory Art by Donna Smylie and Allison Tyler Jones. Awesome! It's not very technical, but gives pointers on getting a great shot of those you love. Digging this one a lot. Sally and I wanted to take a photography class this summer, but we don't exactly live in an area with an abundance of classes. Ha! Sometime...I've scouted out a few online, but of course, they are pricey, so I'll just be practicing on my own this summer.
I have a stack of books to dig into, so I'll be sure to keep you updated. What are YOU reading right now???

No comments: