Saturday, November 11, 2006

One year later...




Ok, here are my boys one year later...making me sad....BUT they'll always be MY babies.

We went to a movie night at church last night. Cooper watched, oh maybe, 1 minute of the movie and walked around all night. No wonder he slept until 10 AM this morning! We sat with the Adrian's, and Spence and Aiden ran around and got popcorn a bunch of times. Jake and the other cousins were there, as well as some of Spencer's school friends, including his "crush" (heehee) Maddie. They all ran around, laughing and yes, watching the movie at times. It was "Cars", which is a great movie, but being in this environment was so much fun for them. We ended the night with a late McDonald's run. Spencer decided he was still hungry! I didn't mind...the McRib is doing its farewell tour, so I need to eat them before they are gone. I love me my McRibs...

No comments: