OK, I was tagged by Sally...10 Things You Love To Eat During the Holidays...
1. Turkey everything
2. Mashed potatoes and gravy (an all year addiction for me, too, Sally)
3. Pumpkin pie
4. Shrimp cocktail
5. My mom's bacon wrapped sausages
6. Those light, powdery cookies
8. Nana's shrimp salad
9. Mom's chicken and noodles
10. All those hor's doeuvres! Yum!
Now go for it, Brian & Kelli, Vicki (update, girl!) and Michelle (new blogger....if you want me to go see DD with you....) And anyone else...post under comments...:-)
The pictures are from Aunt Jenny and Uncle Justin's visit...a look of love between Aunt and nephew and Spence lovin' his baby girl...Dahlia, the weiner dog. He called her baby girl and told Jenny he wanted to buy her. He said, "Jenny, you don't need 2 dogs. You can have Zero (the other weiner dog)."