Friday, December 22, 2006

HaPpY HOliDAys!!

It's almost Christmas...it's almost Christmas...yay! Even though it won't be the same this year since Megan (my lil sis) won't be able to come home. She's on call for her work. She'll be home on Wednesday. :-(
We have a lot to do still...still haven't gone to see Santa at the mall. We did see him yesterday at Spencer's pre-school party and we will see him today at Margaret's party (Coop's beloved babysitter), but we need to do the annual mall picture, too. I still have a few gifts to get. Nana and Grandpa...HARD to buy for!! :-) I have been feeling under the weather lately, so that doesn't help. Spence is better, just still trying to "milk" it...he got used to being waited on hand and foot. Now it's my turn to be nauseous. Ick...
By the way, two shout-outs for allrecipes.com for those of you cooking challenged as me. Both Sally and Kim (lil Kim? Are you blogging now????) mentioned that. Go check it out.
I better go, got to clean the house before my friends Nicole and Danny (and Riley) stop by and get the boys ready for the party.
Good news...we're going to Disneyland! Family trip...sorta a Christmas gift to our boys. CAN'T wait! Spence has gone once, but talks about going to "Mickey's house" all the time. Coop was only 4 months old when we went last. Any good hotel suggestions????
Sorry, no pics to post. Joe has been busy with work this week, so I haven't had the camera. :-(

No comments: