Monday, January 22, 2007

Da Bears...and a child for sale...



OK, so i am not a football fan, but hey, if it's my hometown, not to mention everyone in my family's favorite team, then...go Bears!!! Yes, we even sat and watched the game (some of it anyway). So excited, they haven't been in the Superbowl since 1985! and the first black coach in the Superbowl...lots of exciting stuff...

Meanwhile, here on the home front, one child for sale, one cute, smiley, 19 month old who in the space of about 1 hour:

a. knocked my contact out of my eye, it's lost forever...

b. dumped out 3/4 of a box of Cheerios

c. knocked over a lamp in the family room and the light bulb blew out

Luckily, Daddy arrive home in the nick of time, I was ready to go list him on craigslist.com...ha!


Happy Birthday (a little belated) to Casey, friend in LA, and Brian, our Tennesse friend...go check his site for the link to his new home being built...gorgeous! And happy birthday to my brother, feels weird to say that...Justin!!!! Jen and Just had a nice birthday, I think he went snowboarding and then they went out to Buca de Beppo for dinner...love that place...
I guess I'll keep C. after all...he's really cute....


No comments: