Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Visiting!


We had a great visit from our friends, the Schreibers, yesterday. They were on their way back home to Oregon after spending the holiday with family in LA. Nic and I used to work together at Westlake Elementary. Their son Riley, almost 2, had a lot fun with the boys. They immediately started playing, and Riley was happy to roam free. The boys got into Spencer's bed for this cute picture. I think they wanted a slumber party!
The Schreibers love their new home in Portland area, and speak so highly of the area that it makes Joe and I want to move! We will have to go up and check it out. Miss you guys! (Nic, get your blog up and running again!)

My boys are roaming pretty free and wild right now. We have been l-a-z-y this week and haven't done much, other than play, play, play. I do think they are missing school and Margo's right about now. BUT they have playing together a lot lately, and that makes me happy! Love my boys!

No comments: